I suggest click on to the full screen
- Correcting the fault lines in Volkswagen needs fundamental change of corporate restructuring.
Ethics is subtler than the subtle that aligning Fiscal Responsibility to Ethical Responsibility is a challenge only a few companies are structured to undertake. Spreadsheet structure is an anomaly.
Let us watch how Volkswagen takes it?
Jayaraman Rajah Iyer
4th October 2015
3-day Workshop on CREAM™ Report Measuring Sustainability of Profits: ACCESS – Accelerating Corporate Energy in Sustainable State July 17,18,19 – 2014: At Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, India
Timings: 9:15 am – 5:15 pm registration at 9.00 am
Session I 9.15 to 1.00 PM: The first session
1. Statement of n-dimensional problems followed by 2. how to convert n-dimensional problems to n-problems of 1 dimension.
The methodology is unique which is Return on Intangible. Unlike Return on Investment where there are many a way to arrive at [many a] decision, by Return on Intangible it is only one way and there is no other alternative way to decision-making.
Return of Investment has many a formula to arrive at a decision, in Return on Intangible there is but one. In the domain of Intangible there is no duality, no paradox, no plurality and no opposite values that are the characteristics of the tangible domain.
By converting n-dimensional problems to n-problems of 1 dimension the advantages for a company is immense, that the 3-day workshop document details. Managers will learn this process, for corporate growth enabling:
Cost savings in – Variable Cost, Fixed Cost
Increased Efficiency – by Deming 14 Principles
Value-based Management System – Measure by identifying what is crucial, bring the abstractions into reality, acknowledge value where value is due, and deconstruct what is valueless.
Accelerating growth – find out to measure your ‘e’ status now and ‘e’ level towards, where ‘e’ stands for energy in the formula – e = mc2
- 2. For full details – Day 1, 2 and 3 – Sessions: link to: Details of 3-day workshop on ACCESS – Accelerating Corporate Energy in Sustainable State
- Country Rating? Corporate Rating? Amazing application of ‘principle of advaita’ to modern management and governance.
“It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory.” ~W. Edwards Deming
Jayaraman Rajah Iyer
How “CREAM™ Report Measuring Sustainability of Profits: Accelerating Corporate Energy in Sustainable State – ACCESS” would help companies and the governments? [CREAM – Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Earnings [P&L, I&E & B/S], Accounting Quality, Management Quality]
1. Sustainability of Profits – Profits are the end results of a sustainable efficiency, whereas sustainable profits depend on sustainable value system.
CREAM™ Report is the first ever product to emerge by measuring metaphysical concepts that largely occupy the value system within a company and of managerial decision prowess.
CREAM™ Report is measured by Return on Intangible replacing the traditional platform for decision-making – Return on Investment.
2. ex-post-facto to real-time monitoring: CREAM™ Report covers more than 200 major process blocks, converting n-dimensional problems ex-post-facto to n-problems of one-dimension real-time.
3. Identical process blocks: CREAM™ Report is based on a sound theory of Corporate Atomic Structure with an everlasting metrics.
an organisation process blocks are sliced into as many open-ended blocks defined by the characteristics of the object, which is inanimate and have same Nature.
Each process block is manned by 5 categories of people. 1 owning Ethical responsibility and the rest 4 four dimensions of Fiscal responsibility.
4. Subject-Object distinction of Qualitative and Quantitative elements of Management: People are the subject and is the only resource of an organisation.
Object is inanimate that could be a policy document, an IPR or musical notes. Object is the result of a creative process that determines its Quality.
Subject moves an Object as in an Orchestra. Symphony is governance, cacophony is due to governance-deficit.
5. Return on Intangible: Subject is set to act – during the creative process for creating a substance and during action process to move the created substance from one space to the other.
There are 6 stages of development during the creative process and same 6 stages during action process.
The 6 stages of development during creative process is same for the resultant man-made or natural object.
Action process is unique to the quality of the substance.
In each stage there is linear advancement the result of action taken. Action or inaction is the numerator while the denominator is the human effort or Intangible. Intangible is the energy force and is always 1. Numerator is either 1 or 0, indicating Return on Intangible.
6. Project Management: Denominator being the same for every task assigned, with same process blocks for each project, projects for each entity be it for a corporate or a nation, the progress status is available at any time by a CREAM™ Report.
Each process block is rated. Collective rating representing the status is the Return on Intangible – i.e. 0-5 representing corporate rating or country rating with 5 @ 100%.
7. CREAM™ Report compresses data at the root level, enabling better performance with real cost reduction.
8. Once CREAM™ Report is created, annual budgeting is superfluous replaced by target status in real-time.
for further Info: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B01S7vBog6jIY0xkaDBNYjAzcGs/edit
Contact: Jayaraman Rajah Iyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, +919869972349